Capturing the moments in your creative life is a BIG deal.
Documenting it and keeping it in one place makes it CREATIVE.
Finding the perfect surface is what the JOURNAL is all about.
- keeping track of your artistic practices
- the classes you are taking
- challenges you are participating in
- inspirations you are finding every day
- sketches, drawings or paintings
- beautiful imagery from magazines
- captured photos of things that bring you joy
- be creative and make the pages reflect your personality
- fill with quotes, musings and things you love
- stylize with vignettes, photos and your art
- learn the basics of creating a balanced page
- find the importance of movement, line and texture
- how to add delightful touches of yourself to each page
Creating monthly, weekly or daily is totally up to you. Included are three months worth of content that feature designing the page, how to fill it with purpose and adding your favorite things to make it as creative as you want.
This is your BIG JOURNAL, fill it with all the things that are important and
encompass your CREATIVE LIFE!
This course will give you the tools to tackle any blank sketchbook/journal page
with confidence and the skills to make pages that are pleasing to the eye.
3+ hours of pre-recorded video instructions
Class is instant access when you sign up.
"Kelly breaks things down step-by-step in a very interesting way sharing her vast knowledge
of fine art principles inserting big lessons in small, understandable bites." - Sandi K.
"Your patient teaching style taught me so much, it stretched my comfort zone as well as my
skill set, thank you!" - Janice T.
"So MANY good lessons within a lesson, an amazing experience." - Peg R.
Meet the Teach
About Kelly Hoernig
I have been an artist my entire life. It started with that wondrous box of crayons, art school and today it is still challenging me to grow, discover and explore anything that fascinates my creative side. I have been an artist full time for the past 27 years and it has been a wonderful journey so far. I cannot wait to see what the muse throws my way next.
Some things you might not know about me.
I have a very curious nature. Work best by moonlight. Create because I have to. Am inspired by the details. Chase the muse everywhere. Excited by nature. Love a challenge.